Rohde Pugmill TS20 (230v)
The ROHDE Pugmill TS 20 stands for robust, durable construction and excellent performance. The machine is highly suitable for kneading of ceramic bodies prior to further processing, mixing of different bodies and preparation of waste clay. The pugmill enables very good preparation of plastic mixes and gives them a high degree of workability for further processing.
The mixing barrel, mixing shaft fitted with wing blades and all other machine components that come into contact with clay are made of stainless steel. The vertical design and the large feeder allow easy top loading of the TS 20. A split body for disassembly facilitates easy cleaning. Two castors and two fixed machine feet guarantee mobility and a firm stand. The tray unit and cutting device are detachable; the aluminium nozzle is fitted with threads to fix extruder dies.
Special features of the TS 20:
- Large stainless steel mixing barrel (diameter 235 mm)
- Aluminium die (diameter 80 mm) with plastic lining
- Clay throughput up to 600 kg/hour
- Split barrel facilitates easy and safe cleaning
- Working table fitted with device to divide into portions
- Safety unit for automatic switch-off
TS 20/400V (3N PE/AC 400v)