Rohde Pottery Wheel HMT500
The HMT 500 has been designed for everyday use in the potter's workshop. The high-performance ROHDE machine combines modern control and drive technology with excellent ergonomics that can be integrated into any individual workshop routine.
The outstanding variety of ergonomic settings of wheel and seat guarantee individual working allowing unlimited creativity. The quiet and high-torque drive ensures perfect work procedures even under the highest load. The robust and highly durable ROHDE HMT 500 offers unlimited possibilities.
Special features of the HMT 500:
- Aluminium wheel-head, diameter 340 mm
- Wheel-head equipped with device for quick change
- MDF wooden batts
- Quiet and powerful high-torque drive, foot pedal for flexible and individual speed adjustment
- Left and right drive
- Working height adjustable from 550 to 690 mm
- Seat adjustable in height, inclination and distance to wheel
- Including large splash pan, easy to remove and with lockable drain outlet
- Additional wooden batts available on request