Rohde Front Loading Gas Kiln KG1000A
Gas Frontloader KG series
Gas-fired Frontloaders from the KG series comprise serval models with kiln volumes between 250 and 1000 litres.† These kilns were designed for use in workshops.† Based on electric frontloaders, the entire steel construction is equipped with in-frame ventilation made of stainless steel sheets.† The R-SiC ceiling support “System ROHDE” prevents crakcs and particles falling from the ceiling onto the ware.
Downdraft flame control technology ensures even temperature distribution also in the KG series.† The extremely silent high-performance intermediate pressure burners were developed specially for gas-fired ROHDE Frontloaders.† They ensure an optimal temperature rise even in the high temperature range.† The gas fittings including safety technology are pre-installed for connection to gas bottles or gas lines according to DVGW (DVGW German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water).† A thermocouple with temperature meter is supplied with the kiln.
You can choose the ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for firing a Frontloader from the KG series with natural gas.
Special Features of the KG Series:
- Downdraft flame control technology
- Stainless steel in-frame ventilation resulting in low external temperatures and corrosion protection
- Stainless steel hood
- Flame baffle plate to protect the kiln construction in the burner area
- Exhaust air handle setting using a guiding scale
- Oxygen probe for atmospheric measurement
- CO Alarm and monitoring device
- ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for working with NATURAL GAS
- stable and robust
Optional Kiln furniture set 31 consisting of the following:
- 6 x layers - 480mm x 400mm kiln shelves (4 shelves per layer)
- 30 x 25mm props
- 30 x 50mm props
- 30 x 75mm props
- 30 x 100mm props
3-4 week delivery time if not in stock