The role of the General Assistant is to ensure that all customer service expectations are met when it comes to either face to face/telephone or email interactions with customers.
• Accuracy and efficiency in trying to 'get as much done' as possible during each working day and ensuring all jobs are completed by the end of the shift
• Computer literate and good understanding of systems
• 'Can do' atttitude and doing anything to help colleagues and customers
• Showing initiative during quieter times by either re-stocking, pricing of new deliveries, asking what can be done, price checks on the system etc.
MAIN DUTIES WOULD INCLUDE:
• Answering of phone calls and all technical related queries in the shop/office and website
• Dealing with general enquiries and taking/advising on telephone orders
• Giving helpful and friendly advice to all customers in our shop.
• Good knowledge of kilns, wheels and equipment to advise to customers needs
• Good understanding of Ceramic processes but not essential
• Must have a good knowledge of Kilns and wheels and be able to trouble shoot and identify any potential problems
• Confident in selling and talking about Kilns and Wheels
• Be of good physical health to be able to heavy lift on a daily basis
• Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org