Nabertherm Chamber Kiln N40/ER
N 40 E - N 100 E
Designed as chamber kilns with wide-opening door these models can be easily and clearly loaded.† The appealing design and attractive price are unbeatable arguments for this kiln series.† The heating elements are protected in grooves.
The kilns can be used for ceramics and glass or porcelain painting or also for simple fusing works.† Most chamber kilns are available from stock.† These kilns are ideal for working temperatures between 900oC and 1230oC.† The infinitely adjustable air inlet opening in the door and the exhaust air opening in the roof ensure good ventilation inside the kiln and reduce cooling times.
- Heating elements protected in grooves
- Heating from both sides
- Designed as a tabletop model, base available as an accessory
- Infinitely adjustable fresh air inlet
- Scope of delivery includes an option for connecting a exhaust air pipe (80mm diameter)
- Dual shell housing for low outer temperatures
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions