Shimpo RK5T Aspire Potter's Throwing Wheel
7004-RK5T- Shimpo RK5T Aspire Potter's Throwing Wheel – Hand control
The Shimpo RK5T Aspire tabletop potter’s throwing wheel is one of the most versatile wheels on the market today offering a high performance in a tiny package. The RK5T Aspire can handle your most creative challenges. Its lightweight, compact design makes it easily portable yet its 10kg centring capability makes it a permanent addition to any studio or classroom.
The RK5T is supplied with a splashpan and two plastic bats.
The Shimpo RK5T features the following:
- Electronic Controller - Actively maintains your desired speed
- Reversibility: Accommodates right and left-hand users
- Built-in area for tools and pots
- Very low operating costs
- One-piece moulded splashpan to eliminate leakage.
2 Year Warranty, Year 1 = Parts & Labour, Year 2 = Parts Only (Does not cover misuse)
The Shimpo Whisper RK5T potter's wheel features
- Lever control
- Light alloy cast 7”pinned wheelhead
- Drive capable of centring up to 10kg of clay
The Shimpo RK5T Tabletop Potter's Wheel features a capable 1/8HP (100W) motor (AC230V 50Hz single phase)
Drive System: DC Motor with brush
Speed Control: Lever control
Wheelhead Speed: 0-230RPM
Wheelhead Direction: Clockwise/counter
Wheelhead: 178mm/7”” light alloy casting with bat pins & 2 plastic bats
W365 x D515 x H230mm†
|PDF Attachment||USER MANUAL|