Rohde Ecotop 20 Kiln
The future-oriented models from the Ecotop series are among the most recent developed kiln range of ROHDE. The Ecotop is currently one of the most economical kilns on the market and features a new and unique insulation concept that allows for very high energy efficiency.
The 3-layer insulation structure featuring a high-quality microporous 15 mm back insulation†can be safely fired to stoneware temperatures using a regular 230 V “Schuko” plug†connector (3.6 kW).
Special features of the ECOTOP series
- 3-layer insulation concept with 15 mm microporous insulating board
- Particularly high energy efficiency
- Reversible kiln stand, handy and practical
- Pressure spring-supported opening mechanism for the lid
- Power control effected by silent, low-wear solid-state relays with external cooling element
TC304 Programmble Controller Fitted As Standard:
Clearly structured control unit and easy to operate, for use in workshops, schools and hobby rooms.
- 5 firing programs, freely adjustable
- Delayed start programmable
- 1 dwell/soak time freely programmable
Other controllers with more features available for a surcharge.
Optional Kiln furniture set 0 consisting of the following:
- 2 x 290mm kiln shelves
- 3 x 25mm tall shelf props
- 3 x 50mm shelf props
- 3 x 75mm shelf props
- 3 x 100mm shelf props
3-4 week delivery time if not in stock
|Int. W (mm)||Ø|
|Int. D (mm)||330|
|Int. H (mm)||230|
|Ext. W (mm)||560|
|Ext. D (mm)||560|
|PDF Attachment||Controller key features|