Small Carborundum Abrasive Stick
Count on Carborundum Stones for better abrasive, grinding, shaping, smoothing, deburring, edging, filing, sharpening and finishing needs.
10 x 10 x 100mm
Carborundum is one of the most appreciated stone abrasives in industry. We offer a comprehensive range featuring various shapes for both performance and value / price. A Carborundum Stone is made from silicone dioxide minerals that are mined and separated into soft, medium or hard grade stones with fine, medium and coarse surfaces.
- These stones excellent cutting capability enables the easy removal of excess enamel
- Complete the shaping on engraving tools to achieve the best quality finish on tools
- Removes sharp edges created during scoring and breaking. Ensure the stone is kept wet when in use to eliminate glass particles from the air
- Grind and smooth excess down excess solder after completing joins
- The Carborundum Stone is perfect for removing plating on checking for filling when gold buying
- Use with 3 in 1 Honing oil (code 8690) oil for the best results.